Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Flavoured butters captured my attention during ZWT & I now even have a cookbook devoted to them. I struck gold at recipegoldmine.com, found 4 new varieties I could not find here at RZ & decided to enter them. This is the 2nd. Enjoy!
- 226.79 g butter (softened)
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 113.39 g barbecue sauce (Sweet Baby Ray's recommended of course)
- 2.46 ml seasoning salt
- Blend all ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Serve w/corn on the cob, fish, boiled or baked potatoes & bread or rolls.
- NOTE: Serving size has been estimated, but will very according to use.
I thought this might be weird on corn, but I was wrong! It was really good! I think it would go really well with eggs too.
Definitely Awesome on corn and crackers, wheat thins, popcorn... Anything u would put butter on that u want to have a kick to!
So good! We used this on corn on the cob and it was a great and different treat. Thanks, twissis for sharing another great recipe. Made for Culinary Quest 2014.