Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 907.18 g chicken, boneless, chopped
- 118.29 ml Bourbon
- 118.29 ml soy sauce
- 4.92 ml ginger, grated
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 59.14 ml vinegar
- 59.14 ml brown sugar
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- 59.14 ml water
- Add bourbon, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, vinegar and brown sugar to chicken. Let marinate about 30 minutes – 2 hours. Drain chicken and reserve marinade.
- Preheat a large skillet or wok. Drizzle wok or skillet with oil and add chicken. Stir fry until browned.
- Add marinade. Stir to combine and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Dissolve 1 tablespoon cornstarch in 1/4 cup water and add to chicken. Bring back to a boil and continue to simmer until thickened.
- Serve chicken over rice and garnish with chopped green onions if desired.