- 1⁄2 cup coconut milk
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 8 skinless chicken thighs
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup white rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine coconut milk and water. Pour into greased slow cooker.
- Add remaining ingredients, except for rice, in order listed.
- Cover. Cook on low 5-6 hours.
- Thirty minutes before dinner time, cook the white rice. You can use 1/4 cup of coconut milk in cooking the rice, if you would like.
- Put cooked rice in a 9x13 casserole dish.
- Remove chicken and debone, if desired.
- Place chicken on top of rice. Pour sauce from the crock pot on top.