1/1 Photo of Sweet Aromatic Chicken With Rice (Crock Pot)
6 hrs 10 mins
This recipe is an adaption from the Fix and Forget It crock pot cookbook. Blend leftover coconut milk with pineapple juice and ice for a tasty pina colada.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine coconut milk and water. Pour into greased slow cooker.
- 2Add remaining ingredients, except for rice, in order listed.
- 3Cover. Cook on low 5-6 hours.
- 4Thirty minutes before dinner time, cook the white rice. You can use 1/4 cup of coconut milk in cooking the rice, if you would like.
- 5Put cooked rice in a 9x13 casserole dish.
- 6Remove chicken and debone, if desired.
- 7Place chicken on top of rice. Pour sauce from the crock pot on top.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Aromatic Chicken With Rice (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 517.9
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 114.5 mg
- Sodium 654.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 28.9 g
- Protein 32.3 g