This recipe is an adaption from the Fix and Forget It crock pot cookbook. Blend leftover coconut milk with pineapple juice and ice for a tasty pina colada.
- Combine coconut milk and water. Pour into greased slow cooker.
- Add remaining ingredients, except for rice, in order listed.
- Cover. Cook on low 5-6 hours.
- Thirty minutes before dinner time, cook the white rice. You can use 1/4 cup of coconut milk in cooking the rice, if you would like.
- Put cooked rice in a 9x13 casserole dish.
- Remove chicken and debone, if desired.
- Place chicken on top of rice. Pour sauce from the crock pot on top.