Recipe by night_poison
Relatively easy recipe that everyone seems to love assuming they like their meat a little sweet. :)
- 4 boneless pork chops, loins
- 2 medium sized red apples
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 3 -4 tablespoons brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Core, peel and chop the apples into slices.
- Place them into large frying pan on medium low heat with half of the butter.
- Add 2 tbsps of the brown sugar, and fry the apples until soft and golden brown in appearance.
- Remove the apples and set aside.
- In the same pan with the apple juice, butter remnants and brown sugar, add the pork.
- Sprinkle on the rest of the brown sugar, add the butter.
- Cook until done.
- Just before serving, add the apples to the pork to reheat them and lend the pork more apple flavor.