Prep 40 mins
Cook 40 mins
They are very decedent, got it from Pillsbury website.
Make and share this Sweet Apple Dumplings recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease 13x9 inch glass baking dish.
- Flatten biscuits with rolling pin.
- Place 1 teaspoon of butter in the core area of each apple half.
- Wrap each biscuit around 1 apple half.
- Place seam side down in greased baking dish.
- Combine sugar, water, melted butter, and vanilla.
- Pour over dumplings.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over dumplings.
- Bake uncovered for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown and apples are tender.