Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another glazed chicken recipe. I love to use marmalade, preserves and jam when grilling meat. Just be sure to remember that the sugar will make you grill flare up so be ready with a water bottle to spray on the flames.
- 2⁄3 cup apricot preserves
- 1⁄4 cup sweet-hot mustard
- 1 frying chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- Heat grill.
- In small bowl, combine preserves and mustard; mix well.
- Place chicken, skin side down, on grill over low heat.
- Cook 45 to 60 minutes or until chicken is fork tender and juices run clear, turning once and brushing frequently with glaze during last 15 minutes of grilling.
- Bring any remaining glaze to a boil; serve as sauce with chicken.