- 1 chicken, cut into eight pieces
- 1 dozen chicken wings
- 1⁄2-1 cup margarine
- 1 cup honey
- 6 tablespoons mustard
- 4 teaspoons curry powder
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan cook the margarine, honey, mustard and curry together.
- Simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Place the chicken in a baking pan and pour the sauce over the chicken pieces.
- Cook at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for two hours– the longer it cooks the thicker, darker, gooier and delicious the chicken gets.
- Baste every thirty minutes.
- Reheat covered.