Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Worth the calories!
Make and share this Sweet and Very Gooey Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1 chicken, cut into eight pieces
- 1 dozen chicken wings
- 1⁄2-1 cup margarine
- 1 cup honey
- 6 tablespoons mustard
- 4 teaspoons curry powder
- In a saucepan cook the margarine, honey, mustard and curry together.
- Simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Place the chicken in a baking pan and pour the sauce over the chicken pieces.
- Cook at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for two hours– the longer it cooks the thicker, darker, gooier and delicious the chicken gets.
- Baste every thirty minutes.
- Reheat covered.
i just loved this recipe.Used 3t of curry powder instead of 4.Hint,let it brown until it looks burnt.I thought i burnt it,but it was sooo delicious,my family loved it,another keeper!!Thanks so much.
Delicious and easy recipe! Halved the recipe and used boneless chicken breasts! Also used Dijon mustard. Cooked it for about an hour. Thanks Mirj!