Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. This is a great way to fix Tilapia it is sweet but with a little tang to it. This recipe is so easy, and the Tilapia just falls apart with this great sauce. It's a hit with everyone and health too. I came by this recipe by mistake, I want to do something different with my Tilapia, so I just started add ingredients together, and this is what I ended up with. It has a wonderful glazed look. Yumyum.
- In a zip lock bag mix together juice and zest 1 lemon, garlic, rosemary, soy sauce, honey, water, olive oil, salt and pepper. Shack the bag well to combine well.
- Add the Tilapia and make sure it is well coated by sauce. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours best when marinade for 24 hours, turn bag every hour.
- Heat up your barbeque to around 400.
- Make a foil bowl using non-stick Reynolds Foil poor marinade and Tilapia in and place on grill cook about 6 to 8 minutes on each side.
- Remove Tilapia from your Reynolds Foil bowl and place on grill for 2 minutes on each side to get a nice glazed Tilapia.
- Take the marinade and put in a pan and add 1 tablespoons corn starch and heat over medium high heat until thicken.
- Pour over fish when served. Serve with lemon wedges.