Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. This is a great way to fix Tilapia it is sweet but with a little tang to it. This recipe is so easy, and the Tilapia just falls apart with this great sauce. It's a hit with everyone and health too. I came by this recipe by mistake, I want to do something different with my Tilapia, so I just started add ingredients together, and this is what I ended up with. It has a wonderful glazed look. Yumyum.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a zip lock bag mix together juice and zest 1 lemon, garlic, rosemary, soy sauce, honey, water, olive oil, salt and pepper. Shack the bag well to combine well.
- 2Add the Tilapia and make sure it is well coated by sauce. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours best when marinade for 24 hours, turn bag every hour.
- 3Heat up your barbeque to around 400.
- 4Make a foil bowl using non-stick Reynolds Foil poor marinade and Tilapia in and place on grill cook about 6 to 8 minutes on each side.
- 5Remove Tilapia from your Reynolds Foil bowl and place on grill for 2 minutes on each side to get a nice glazed Tilapia.
- 6Take the marinade and put in a pan and add 1 tablespoons corn starch and heat over medium high heat until thicken.
- 7Pour over fish when served. Serve with lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Tangy Tilapia #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 402.5
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 85.1 mg
- Sodium 1431.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 24.3 g
- Protein 37.2 g