Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe is from Country Living.
Make and share this Sweet and Tangy Melon Slaw recipe from Food.com.
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped shallots
- 4 tablespoons chopped of fresh mint
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 small Asian pear, cut into large matchsticks
- 1⁄2 seedless cucumber, cut into large matchsticks
- 1 cup shredded jicama
- 1 1⁄2 cups watermelon, cut into small cubes
- Whisk the shallots, mint, vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper together in a medium bowl. Add pear, cucumber, jicama, and watermelon. Toss well to coat and serve immediately.