Prep 7 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Just another kick to the old veggies!
- 8 cups mixed assorted fresh vegetables, such as brocolli, cauliflower, zuchini, carrots and red bell peppers
- 1⁄3 cup distiled white vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 (1 ounce) packet hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- Place veggies in a large ziplok bag. Whisk together vinegar, sugar, water and salad dressing & seasoning mix; mix until sugar disolves.
- Pour over veggies, seal bag and refrigerate for four hours, turning bag occasionally.