Recipe by Chris from Kansas
This is an easy make-ahead recipe that tastes great on a hot summer day. Cook time is for freezing.
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 3 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 (64 ounce) bottle ginger ale, chilled
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve sugar and gelatin in boiling water in a large bowl; stir in juices and cold water.
- Cool slightly.
- Pour into a large freezer ziplock bag and freeze at least 8 hours.
- Remove from freezer 1 hour before serving.
- Place in a punch bowl and break into chunks.
- Add ginger ale; stir until slushy.