1/4 Photos of Sweet and Tangy Flank Steak (Oamc or Make Ahead)
This recipe is from Super Suppers, the franchise that allows families to prepare meals ahead of time in their central kitchen. They do the prep, you do the assembly for quick dinners from the freezer. I love flank steak and this sweet/spicy combination appealed to me. The addition of pepper is mine and the way I like this dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together all ingredients except steak together in a bowl. Fold steak into thirds, placing outer edges towards the center. Place steak into a resealable freezer bag. Add marinade and squish around so that all of the steak surface is covered. Place into a second bag, seal and label.
- 2Freeze steak for up to 2 month. To prepare, remove 2 days ahead and defrost in the fridge.
- 3To prepare, pre-heat grill or broiler. Remove steak from bag and pour sauce into a small sauce pan. Bring sauce to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 4Grill or broil steak for 5 minutes per side or until steak reaches 135 degrees. Remove steak from heat and allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- 5To serve, thinly slice steak across the grain and spoon a bit of sauce on top.
- 6(if you are not preparing this as a make ahead meal, marinade meat for 2 to 4 hours before cooking.).
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Tangy Flank Steak (Oamc or Make Ahead)
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.0
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 102.8 mg
- Sodium 557.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 33.2 g