Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This slaw had just the right amount of sweetness and tang!
- 5 cups green cabbage, shredded sub. slaw mix
- 1⁄4 cup cranberries, fresh, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 -2 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, honey and vinegar.
- In a large bowl combine slaw with cranberries.
- Pour dressing over slaw and toss to coat.
- Cover and chill for 45 minutes.
I'm sorry I didn't read the ingredients properly and used crasins instead of fresh cranberries. I imagine the fresh ones would lend this a fresh burst of flavour. It was good anyway!! I used Hellman's olive oil mayonnaise to be soy free, creamed honey and white vinegar. I'd like to try this again when fresh cranberries are in season.