Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
These ribs are absolutely delicious and fall-off-the bone tender.
- 2 lbs boneless country-style ribs
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- 1 (6 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Broil ribs on all sides until brown. Drain well.
- Combine all other ingredients and heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
- Pour over ribs and bake uncovered at 325% for 1 1/2 hours.