Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I always loved the little cup of Cole Slaw they served next to my burger at a diner. I had no idea how easy it would be to make it at home. Hope you try it!
- 1 (16 ounce) bagstore bought coleslaw mix
- 1 cup good quality mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons good quality mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons red onions, diced
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar (or (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl combine all the ingredients for the dressing. Taste for seasoning; add more salt, pepper or sugar is desired.
- Add the Cole Slaw mix, mix well to combine. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour so the flavors can mingle.
The perfect, crisp and cool, side to your steak and oven fries. Thanks for sharing your great recipes and a outstanding dinner tonight. Made for PAC, Spring 2014.