Recipe by sleepycat
A nice, fairly easy way to cook up some boneless chicken. One of my dad's favorites! The secret is to brown the chicken until crisp on low heat before baking.
- 4 slices bacon
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (not too thick)
- flour (for dredging, you can season with black pepper and a little salt, if desired)
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons dijon-style mustard
- 1⁄4-1 teaspoon curry powder (to your liking)
- ground cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook bacon until crisp. Reserve drippings. Crumble bacon.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Dredge chicken in flour. Place in reserved drippings over low heat. Cook until browned (about 10 minutes). Transfer into a 8x8x2 baking dish.
- Bake 20-30 minutes, depending on thickness of chicken.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl (salt and cayenne pepper to taste). Drizzle over chicken.
- Cook 10 minutes more.
- Top with bacon, and cook 5 minutes more.