Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
A quick easy recipe I just thought of for a party my mom was having. The little poppers are delicious.
- 3 chicken breasts
- 30 wonton wrappers
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce
- 1⁄3 cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- Boil chicken and roughly chop into small pieces.
- Mix all wet ingredients into a bowl with the onion and cilantro.
- Season chicken with dry ingredients,and pour sauce allover it.
- Put a spoonful of the chicken into each wonton and fold into triangles.
- Press the open edges of each wonton with a fork to close them.
- Fry poppers in hot oil until golden brown.