1/1 Photo of Sweet and Sticky Mango Basted Chipolata Sausages
1 hr 5 mins
You will not believe how simple this is to make or how much people love it! I have used this many, many times on buffets, drinks gatherings, or just as nibbles when the footie boys invade my house-and there are NEVER any leftovers!! The quantities are not exact-so adjust the amount of chutney as you see fit. The cooking time can also vary-sometimes I cook these long and slow, other times I whack the heat up a bit to speed it along-depends how long you can wait for them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs chipolata sausages
- 6 -8 tablespoons mango chutney, I recommend Sharwoods
- 1Double line a large baking tin with tin foil-either spray with non stick spray or add a sheet of non stick baking parchment to base of tin.
- 2Throw chipolatas into the pan and spread around.
- 3Throw the mango chutney on top of chipolatas.
- 4Bake in a moderate oven, basting and turning the chipolatas often so that the chutney coats them well as it melts. You may like to add more chutney at this stage if you feel there is not enough!
- 5Bake until sausages are cooked and well coloured. They should be good and sticky.
- 6Serve with plenty of napkins!
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Sticky Mango Basted Chipolata Sausages
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: