Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I made these recently, all I can say is try them! You can deep-fry or oven-bake the wings but they are best if grilled, adjust the cayenne pepper to taste or you can omit completely if desired.
- Set the grill to high heat and lightly grease the grill grate.
- Season the wings with black pepper.
- Grill the wings about 8-12 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Remove the wings to a large heavy-duty foil roasting pan.
- In a saucepan over medium heat mix together hot sauce, butter, honey, brown sugar, garlic salt and cayenne pepper; bring to a boil stirring or whisking over medium heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes or until very well blended.
- Pour the sauce over the cook wings and toss to coat.
These were really tasty. I grilled them, I myself find they taste better on the grill too. I didn't add any cayenne because I thought my DD was going to try them and she didn't. Darn...I would of added the cayenne. I tossed them in a bowl and then put the wings on a plate just so they wouldn't be sitting in all the juice, personal preference. The sauce is sooo good. I thought it would be too hot because of the hot sauce, but no they were the perfect flavor. Mmmmm, thanks for another great recipe Kittencal.