Prep 1 hr 4 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make and share this Sweet and Spicy Turkey Burger recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 pinch red chili pepper flakes
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- 1 pinch dried basil
- 1 pinch dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1 pinch Trader Joe's 21 seasoning salute
- 1 pinch red cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon butter (cut into 2 small slices)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- Mix everything together and pat turkey into small, flat, burger-sized balls. Chill in the fridge about 1 hours.
- Heat the pan with oil and place turkey balls in pan when hot. Cook each side until brown; add 1 small pat of butter to each side. Cook until medium pink and juicy; melt 1 slice of cheese over each burger.
- Heat 2 burger buns on both sides in the oven at 350°F.
- Dress the burgers with cranberry relish, Walla Walla sweet onion, and iceberg lettuce.
- Serve piping hot.