1/9 Photos of Sweet and Spicy Sweet Potato Bake
This is a must at your holiday dinner table, It has just the right balance of sweet and spicy --- cooking time will vary depending on the size you cut the sweet potatoes you will love these!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a resealable plastic bag toss the cubed sweet potatoes with melted butter or oil; add the rest of ingredients; toss well to coat.
- 2Transfer to a greased baking dish (large enough to hold the potatoes in one layer).
- 3Bake uncovered at 400 degrees for about 22-25 minutes, or until sweet potatoes are tender but not too soft (tossing with a wooden spoon or spatula about every 15-20 minutes, baking time will vary depending on the size you cut the potatoes).
- 4*NOTE* careful not to over bake as the potatoes will become mushy.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Spicy Sweet Potato Bake
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.9
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 121.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: