Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a simple but pleasantly tasty marinade with just a little kick to it.
Make and share this Sweet and Spicy Steak Marinade recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons pickled jalapeno juice
- 1⁄3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until sugar is desolved.
- Pour mixture in a ziploc bag and add meat.
- Seal and let marinate for at least 30 minutes.