Recipe by JKRunning
These grilled shrimp are so good. I marinate the shrimp for about 30 minutes while I'm cutting up veggies. The recipe comes from Simple and Delicious Magazine.
- 1⁄2 cup apricot preserves
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 lb uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Take out 1/4 cup of sauce for basting while grilling. Coat the remainder of the shrimp with the sauce. Remember to keep the shrimp cold while it is marinating.
- Thread shrimp onto metal or soaked wooded skewers.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium heat or broil 4 inches from the heat for 2-3 minutes on each side, basting with the remainder of the sauce.