1/1 Photo of Sweet and Spicy Shrimp
This is one of my all time favorite shrimp recipes, and I got it from Weight Watchers of all places! I have in my notes that a serving size is 4.5 oz and only 2 points. Note: I usually double the sauce and add a handful of snow peas with the vegetables
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix soy sauce, splenda, cornstarch and crushed red pepper: set aside.
- 2Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Cook onion, and pepper in oil 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- 4Stir in soy sauce mixture and add shrimp.
- 5Cook 3-5 minutes or until shrimp are pink and firm and sauce is thickened.
- 6Great served over rice (not included in points!).
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Spicy Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.1
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 259.2 mg
- Sodium 2265.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 39.0 g