This recipe takes very few ingredients and only a few minutes to put together! This healthy blend of bok choy and scallops would go great over some steamed rice. Slightly adapted from a Chatelaine recipe. Enjoy!
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. When hot, spray with oil. Add bok choy (it will cook down). Stir often until tender-crisp, about 3 to 4 minutes. Remove to a platter and tent with foil to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, pat scallops dry, sprinkle with salt and season with fresh pepper.
- Melt butter in pan over medium. Add scallops (in 2 batches if necessary). Cook 2 minutes and flip to cook other side for 1 to 2 more minutes. If butter turns dark, turn heat down slightly. Only cook for 1 minute per side if using the small scallops.
- Remove scallops to platter, on top of bok choy and tent with foil.
- Add sweet chili sauce, water and vinegar to pan. Boil, stirring until thickened slightly, about 1 to 2 minutes. Pour sauce over scallops and bok choy. Serve with rice.