Recipe by YummySmellsca
A sweet and spicy sauce from Blue Dragon mixes well with tart orange juice, buttery salmon and a fruit and vegetable medley for a no-added-fat packet meal perfect to serve over your favourite starch.
- 1 (140 ml) envelopeblue dragon wasabi plum stir-fry sauce
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 4 (5 ounce) wild pacific salmon fillets
- 2 large sweet onions, sliced into thin half-moons
- 2 large red peppers, cut into small chunks
- 6 ounces fresh green beans, topped and tailed
- 2 plums, peeled and cut in eighths
- 1 small serrano chili pepper, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup water
- cilantro, to serve
- minced green onion, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small glass or measuring cup, whisk together the Blue Dragon Wasabi Plum Stir-Fry Sauce and orange juice.
- Spread over the salmon and marinate for at least 30 minutes, but no longer than 2 hours.
- Place each piece of salmon on a square of foil.
- Divide remaining ingredients (except cilantro) overtop the fish in each packet.
- Spoon leftover marinade into each parcel and add a tablespoon of water to each.
- Fold up the packets and crimp the edges securely to seal.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes (or grill over medium heat for 15 minutes).
- Remove the parcels from the oven or grill, pierce a hole to let the steam escape, then serve garnished with cilantro and green onions.