Recipe by cbdepot335546
This is the recipe that helped me loose 97 lbs. My whole family loves it and it is super simple.
Top Review by Bergy
This is a special do again & again recipe. I used Jalapeno jelly, pale yellow in color. If you have your slmon quite cold when you spoon on the liqid jelly it congeals and stays on top of the salmon filet - I did this about 3 hours before baking and placed the salmon in the fridge. I feel it allows the flavor to permeate the salmon. It has a wonderful flavor when cooked - Mine only took 25 minutes at 375 Loosely covered afor the first 20 minutes
- 3 tablespoons pepper jelly (I prefer red)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 salmon fillets (about the size of 2 decks of cards each)
- 1 medium white onion
Directions See How It's Made
- In a non stick baking dish, dice onion and spread out in bottom of dish; spray with nonstick cooking oil.
- Lay fillets on top of onions.
- In separate sauce pan heat butter, jelly and worchestershire sauce over medium heat until jelly becomes liquid; spoon over salmon.
- Bake at 350° F for 40 minutes.