1/4 Photos of Sweet and Spicy Salmon Fillets
Chef #1401250's Note:
This is the recipe that helped me loose 97 lbs. My whole family loves it and it is super simple.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a non stick baking dish, dice onion and spread out in bottom of dish; spray with nonstick cooking oil.
- 2Lay fillets on top of onions.
- 3In separate sauce pan heat butter, jelly and worchestershire sauce over medium heat until jelly becomes liquid; spoon over salmon.
- 4Bake at 350° F for 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Spicy Salmon Fillets
Serving Size: 1 (414 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 562.7
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 161.5 mg
- Sodium 328.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 18.7 g
- Protein 65.9 g