Recipe by Rhonda in Texas
Although this ham is delicious on its own, you may want to offer some type of condiment or sauce. Honey mustard, Dijon mustard, chutney and fruit sauce are excellent accompaniments.
- 6 -8 lbs bone-in ham, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄3 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 dash nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 325. Line shallow roasting pan with foil. Place ham cut side down. Insert oven-proof meat thermometer in thickest part of meat.
- Bake uncovered about 1 hour, 30 minutes or until thermometer reads 135 to 140 degrees.
- While ham is baking, mix remaining ingredients. Brush over ham during last 30 minutes of baking.
- Cover ham loosely with foil and let stand 10 -15 minutes for easier carving.