Recipe by CassieW22
Simple Simple Simple with a ton of flavor. This is a favorite in my household. I created this recipe when my husband requested bbq chicken and I wanted to spice it up. Thought this would be a great way to do wings too, have yet to try it though so if you do let me know!! All the ingredients listed are approximate in measurement, really just use enough to coat chicken or to your flavor satisfaction.
- 1 whole chicken
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce
- 3 -4 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 -2 tablespoon vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Rinse and pat dry chicken.
- place chicken in roasting pan with a rack.
- Rub in a light coating of cooking oil.
- Rub in garlic powder, even under skin and in the cavity.
- Dash on your favorite hot sauce, rub it in, all over and in chicken.
- Place in oven for approximately 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes in oven brush with bbq sauce, cook an additional 30-45 minutes depending on the size of your chicken.