Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I had some pork chops to use and looked through a list of sauces and glazes and none of them sounded quite right, so I decided to make up my own and it became a hit at our house.
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon adobo sauce, more if you like it spicy
- 2 -3 pork chops
- Mix all ingredients above salt in a bowl, heat for about 30 seconds in the microwave and combine.
- Place pork chops on grill over medium high heat, season with salt and pepper and top with sauce. Grill about 5 minutes on each side, re-basting often with sauce.
- You can also cook these in the oven, or on the George Foreman.
- *For a kid friendly sauce omit the adobo sauce, I set a small bowl aside for my son without the adobo sauce and make sauce with the added kick for my husband and I.
Great flavor! I used boneless sirloin chops that I cut into small pieces and doubled the amount of sauce. Then browned the pork in a skillet and added the sauce and let it simmer for about 10 minutes and served over rice. Perfect for a week night meal. Thanks for sharing.