Recipe by loof
This tasty burger recipe is from "5-Ingredient Grilling". These burgers are great with sweet potato fries and a cold beer!
Top Review by Shelby Jo
We love burgers in our house but for some reason I've never thought of making them out of ground pork! These were pretty tasty burgers. I couldn't grill them since we are all out of propane for our grill, but they cooked up nicely in a pan on the stove top. The barbecue sauce I had wasn't overly spicy, but I agree that a nice spicy bbq would be great in this. I topped mine with lettuce, tomato, bacon, and mayo. delish! Thanks for posting these loof! Made for Photo Tag.
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce (I like spicy)
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper, blend
- 1 lb ground pork (lean)
- 4 kaiser rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl mix bbq sauce, breadcrumbs, and pepper blend. Add pork and mix well. Shape into 4 patties.
- Direct grill over medium coals for about 15 minutes, turning halfway through grilling.
- Serve on kaiser rolls, topped with lettuce, tomato, onions, or your favorite toppings!