1/1 Photo of Sweet and Spicy Pecans
This recipe was given to me years ago by a good friend. They are so quick to make and while there are similar recipes out there, the vinegar gives it a special tang that makes them unique and has everyone begging for the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F Melt the butter over medium high heat in a large skillet.
- 2Add the pecans and saute until toasted and brown, about 3 minutes.
- 3Add the brown sugar and cook, stirring very frequently, until caramelized.
- 4Stir in the paprika, chili powder and ground cumin.
- 5Stir to distribute evenly.
- 6Add the vinegar and cook until all the liquid has evaporated.
- 7Add salt to taste.
- 8Spread the pecans on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake in an oven until crisp, about 5 minutes.
- 9Cool completely on the cookie sheet.
- 10They will crisp up once as they cool.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Spicy Pecans
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 455.1
- Calories from Fat 358
- Total Fat 39.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 22.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 19.9 g
- Protein 4.9 g