Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This great tasting relish can be used on sandwiches, atop chicken or fish...you name it, you can find a use for it!
- 4 large ripe or semi-ripe peaches, pitted and thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 red onion, peeled and very thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup virgin olive oil
- 6 tablespoons lime juice (about 3 limes)
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 tablespoon minced red chili peppers or 1 tablespoon green chili pepper, of your choice
- 1⁄2 cup Italian parsley or 1⁄2 cup curly parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- freshly cracked black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- This relish will keep, covered and refrigerated, about 4 days.