Patrick Bannasch's Note:
I found this recipe on the internet somewhere- can't remember when or where. These were a hit at our last Super Bowl Party! Prep time does not include marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk first 7 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- 2Place half in a resealable plastic bag; add wings, and toss to coat.
- 3Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- 4Cover and refrigerate the remaining marinade.
- 5Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- 6Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with aluminum foil.
- 7Put a wire rack in each baking sheet; spray each rack with non-stick cooking spray.
- 8Place wings in a single layer on racks; discard bag and contents.
- 9Bake 20 minutes, turning once.
- 10Brush with the reserved marinade.
- 11Bake 10 minutes, turning and brushing with marinade once more.
- 12If desired, broil for 1-2 minutes per side to char slightly.
- 13Transfer to a serving platter.
- 14Transfer any remaining marinade to a bowl , and serve alongside as a dipping sauce if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Spicy Orange-Soy Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (1965 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1467.9
- Calories from Fat 654
- Total Fat 72.6 g
- Saturated Fat 20.3 g
- Cholesterol 349.5 mg
- Sodium 1338.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 122.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 111.0 g
- Protein 85.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar