Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Simple, yet tasty. I get asked for these a lot at get togethers. My two year old also loves them. The original recipe came from my mother, but I made several changes and now I think they are even better.
- 36 chicken wings or 36 chicken drummettes
- 1 1⁄2 cups orange marmalade
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 -2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place chicken in large zip lock bag.
- In small bowl, mix orange marmelade, teriyaki sauce, and crushed red pepper together. Pour over chicken, coat well.
- Place chicken in single layer on large metal pan (a cookie sheet works fine). Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 30 minutes or until juice runs clear. Sprinkle with salt and pepper if desired.
- note: I always stick mine under the broiler for a few minutes, turning once, because I like my wings to be crispy. You could also do these on a grill.
I used chicken breasts instead of wings, and added some fresh garlic and onions. It turned out great!
We all liked these but I think next time I would add some fresh ginger and also some fresh garlic because I thought they could use a little bit more flavor. Couldn't be any easier though!