1/1 Photo of Sweet and Spicy Nuts
Just found this recipe in Good Housekeeping and I had to save it...and share it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°f.
- 2Grease two 15 1/2" x 10 1/2" jelly-roll pans.
- 3In small bowl, stir sugar, salt, cumin, cinnamon, black pepper, and red pepper.
- 4In large bowl, with wire whisk, beat egg white until foamy.
- 5Stir nuts into egg white.
- 6Add sugar mixture; toss until nuts are thoroughly coated.
- 7Divide nut mixture between prepared jelly-roll pans, spreading evenly.
- 8Bake nuts 25-27 minutes or until golden brown and dry, stirring twice during baking.
- 9With slotted spoon, transfer nuts to waxed paper; spread in single layer to cool.
- 10Store nuts in tightly covered container at rool temperature up to 1 month.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Spicy Nuts
Serving Size: 1 (955 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 675.6
- Calories from Fat 515
- Total Fat 57.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 590.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 27.3 g
- Protein 13.9 g