Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I was sitting around the house trying to figure out what to make and meatloaf came to mind, so I just through some things together and it turned out wonderful.
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb ground deer meat (i used venison)
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 cup thick cinnamon applesauce
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1 red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 green bell pepper (chopped)
- 2 jalapenos (chopped)
- salt and pepper (to flavor)
- 1⁄8 cup raspberry jam
- 1⁄8 cup strawberry jam
- 1⁄2 jalapeno (chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup applesauce
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 BAKE 1 HOUR.
- add burger, bread crumbs, apple sauce, onion, bell peppers, jalapeño, and salt & pepper to large bowl and mix together well with hands then transfer to a bread pan or 9 x 9 pan.
- For the sauce mix all ingred together and pour over meatloaf and bake for 1 hours.