Recipe by Lainey39
I made these over the holidays for a couple parties and they were a hit. They are so easy to fix because they start with frozen meatballs. I threw them in the crock pot to keep warm. Recipe is from Paula Deen's magazine.
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) jar grape jelly
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefrozen bite-size meatballs, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; lightly grease a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- In medium saucepan, combine chili sauce, jelly and mustard; cook over low heat until jelly is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Place meatballs in prepared baking dish; spoon chili sauce mixture over meatballs.
- Cover, and cook 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Serve warm.