Recipe by The Flying Chef
A quick and easy meal to throw together. For the sweet chilli sauce I use a brand that is quite spicy so it gives it a nice kick. You may want to adjust the amount listed if your brand is more on the sweet side.
Top Review by **Jubes**
Reviewed for December 2011 Recipe Swap in the Aus/NZ Forum. Realy nice recipe that was enjoyed by all. Left the meat slices off my piece of chicken. Sorry that I didn't get a photo as my camera lens is not focusing and gone in for a service.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 2 mangoes, peeled and sliced into thick slices
- olive oil
- 1 mango, peeled and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons sweet chili sauce (Read description)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken between sheets of greaseproof paper and pound lightly with a meat mallet to flatten until close to equal thickness.
- Combine black pepper, cumin and paprika in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle mix over chicken.
- Layer prosciutto and mango slices on chicken and roll up, secure with toothpicks.
- Heat a little olive oil in a pan brown chicken on both sides.
- Place breasts in an oven proof dish and finish in a 180 degree C oven for about 25 Min's or until chicken is cooked through.
- Mango Sauce.
- Place all the sauce ingredients into a small saucepan and cook, stirring, 4-5 Min's or until sauce has thickened slightly.
- Remove and blend or process sauce to make a smooth puree like mixture.
- Serve chicken breasts drizzled with sauce.