1/2 Photos of Sweet and Spicy Mango Chicken
The Flying Chef's Note:
A quick and easy meal to throw together. For the sweet chilli sauce I use a brand that is quite spicy so it gives it a nice kick. You may want to adjust the amount listed if your brand is more on the sweet side.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 2 mangoes, peeled and sliced into thick slices
- olive oil
- 1Place chicken between sheets of greaseproof paper and pound lightly with a meat mallet to flatten until close to equal thickness.
- 2Combine black pepper, cumin and paprika in a small bowl.
- 3Sprinkle mix over chicken.
- 4Layer prosciutto and mango slices on chicken and roll up, secure with toothpicks.
- 5Heat a little olive oil in a pan brown chicken on both sides.
- 6Place breasts in an oven proof dish and finish in a 180 degree C oven for about 25 Min's or until chicken is cooked through.
- 7Mango Sauce.
- 8Place all the sauce ingredients into a small saucepan and cook, stirring, 4-5 Min's or until sauce has thickened slightly.
- 9Remove and blend or process sauce to make a smooth puree like mixture.
- 10Serve chicken breasts drizzled with sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Spicy Mango Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (423 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 453.1
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 267.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 44.4 g
- Protein 32.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: