Recipe by Julesong
A nice change of pace from regular spicy dips, the sweet, hot, and cool all come together in a wonderfully tasty way!
Top Review by Kroozfeet
I made this recipe for my parents anniversay party. It was the hit of the day for both vegies and chips. I choose to use canned jalapenos instead of the fresh, so it wouldn't be too hot. I brought the left overs to work and have been bombarded with requests for the recipe.
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup apple jelly
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 (10 ounce) bottleof your favorite salsa
- 3 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the softened cream cheese until its smooth.
- Add the apple jelly and lime juice and stir together until well blended.
- Gradually add the salsa, then stir in salt and minced jalapenos.
- Cover and chill for at least an hour before serving.
- Get out the corn chips and veggie dippers and dig in!