1/4 Photos of sweet and spicy hot wings
this is our favorite wing recipe that we actually came up when we were trying to duplicate a local restaurants wing recipe. we liked this one so much we ended our search for the original recipe
My Private Note
split w ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1you can adjust the"hot/sweetness" of this by starting with 1 cup of hot sauce and brown sugar and adding more of whatever your preference is.
- 2mix hot sauce with brown sugar, stir and heat in microwave, just until mixed smooth.
- 3sprinkle wings with salt, pepper, or garlic powder (optional).
- 4heat oil, and drop wings in, fry for 9-12 minutes depending on the fryer you are using, you want them to be a golden brown and crispy.
- 5remove the wings from the oil and let them drain on paper towels for 2-3 minutes.
- 6dip wings in hotsauce-brownsugar mixture.
- 7put wings back in peanut oil for 2-3 minutes.
- 8careful of any splattering.
- 9remove wings again.
- 10place on paper towels again for 1 minute.
- 11then put all wings into hotsauce-brownsugar mixture.
- 12serve with blue cheese dressing.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for sweet and spicy hot wings
Serving Size: 1 (666 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 866.3
- Calories from Fat 286
- Total Fat 31.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 150.9 mg
- Sodium 4161.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 109.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 107.7 g
- Protein 36.6 g