- 3⁄4 lb fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili-garlic sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange a steamer basket in a pot over boiling water, and steam the green beans 3 to 4 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix the soy sauce, garlic, garlic chili sauce, and honey.
- Heat the canola oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the green beans, and fry for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Pour in the soy sauce mixture. Continue cooking and stirring 2 minutes, or until the liquid is nearly evaporated.
- Serve immediately.