1/15 Photos of Sweet and Spicy Dry Rub on Ribs or Salmon
The dry rub makes 2 cups worth so jar the rest for any other meat you want to grill this summer. And yes you cook it wrapped in the plastic wrap then wrapped in foil. This is a great time saving recipe so you can be at the party your hosting. I also used it on salmon which was yummy! This has a slight Asian taste to it! Bourbon Vidalia Onion Barbecue Sauce
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients together.
- 2Spread 1/2 cup on 4 pounds of pork ribs.
- 3Wrap in plastic wrap overnight then in aluminum foil. This can be baked right away as well.
- 4Bake in 200 degree oven for 4-5 hours.
- 5Good at this point,but I like to grill them the next day in my (Bourbon, Vadalia Onion Barbecue Sauce Bourbon Vidalia Onion Barbecue Sauce) See picture on this recipe. Check it out!
- 6Unwrap coat with sauce Bourbon Vidalia Onion Barbecue Sauce and grill 5 minutes on each side a little longer if chilled. Serve with extra sauce on the side.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Spicy Dry Rub on Ribs or Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (358 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1678.0
- Calories from Fat 1081
- Total Fat 120.2 g
- Saturated Fat 42.6 g
- Cholesterol 417.0 mg
- Sodium 9834.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.3 g
- Sugars 20.6 g
- Protein 111.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: