Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Perfect for Game Day, a weekend cook out, or any day of the week. We serve this with long grain rice. Just a unique way to eat Kielbasa that my family loves!
- 2 lbs kielbasa
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple
- 1 -2 tablespoon hot pepper (depending on how spicy you like it)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- cooked rice (optional)
- red and green bell pepper (optional)
- Slice Kielbasa thinly, or cut into chunks and put into a large mixing bowl. Add remainder of ingredients and stir to coat.
- Toss all into a crock pot, cook on low about 4 hours from frozen state, or 3 hours from refrigerated state.
- Optional: Add a sliced red and green bell pepper along with the kielbasa. Serve with rice if desired.