Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
If you like a little heat with your meatballs....
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs frozen meatballs
Spicy Cranberry Sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup beef broth (I used .5t beef bouillon plus 1/2c water)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons instant minced onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- Turn crock pot to High.
- Add frozen meatballs.
- Combine sauce ingredients; add additional cayenne if you like it hotter.
- Pour over meatballs.
- Cook on High 3 to 4 hours; it should be heated through after 2-1/2 hours.
These are a hit. I made my own LARGE meatballs with ground beef, and crushed stuffing mix (HATE the mysterious texture, and taste of frozen meatballs!) I also substituted sweet chili sauce for the pepper flakes. It was delicious! I will be making these for EVERY family get-together
A real big hit last night for my poker buddies. Really enjoyed these as appetizers. Great flavors. Made for PRMR tag/.
Sooo good. Quick and easy to make, with great flavor. They disappeared so quickly I never even got a chance to take a photo. I will definitely be making this again. The only thing that I did differently was to add more cayenne, and beef broth when it started to dry out. Thank you so much for sharing your recipe Brooke.