1/3 Photos of Sweet and Spicy Chinese Five Spice Roasted Almonds
I found this recipe on a blog called Pinch my Salt. I thought they would be a great snack or gift.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, toss the almonds with the olive oil.
- 3Spread almonds out on a sheet pan in a single layer. (Keep the mixing bowl handy – you will need it again.)
- 4While oven heats, mix the spices, salt, and sugar in a small bowl; set aside.
- 5Bake almonds for 10 minutes.
- 6Remove pan from oven and carefully pour the hot almonds back into the mixing bowl.
- 7Sprinkle spices over the nuts and toss well with a spoon.
- 8Pour the seasoned almonds back onto the sheet pan and return to the oven for 5 minutes.
- 9Remove from oven and let nuts cool completely on pan.
- 10Store cooled nuts in a covered container.
Browse Our Top Nuts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Nuts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Spicy Chinese Five Spice Roasted Almonds
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 866.8
- Calories from Fat 676
- Total Fat 75.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 873.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.5 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 30.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chinese five spice powder