Recipe by Vseward (Chef~V)
My boys love chicken wings so I'm always challenged to find new ways of making them. I took my original recipe and made it spicier. These don't last long.... and are always requested by friends and family gatherings. The wings are cooked low and slow and the sauce gives them a kicked up flavor. If you like chicken that falls off the bones, give this one a try.... they won't dissappoint. ;)
Top Review by gigimimiriri
Just wanted to make a note that I accidentally posted my pic of a different recipe under this one. The pic I posted is actually for the recipe titled "Martha's Sweet Spicy Wings".
- 1 (5 lb) bag chicken wings, and sections
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar (packed)
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup brandy
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon Pickapeppa Sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In saucepan melt butter and mustard; add brown sugar until dissolved. Add soy, brandy, and peppea sauce, stir until warmed thoroughly bring to a quick boil and simmer.
- Place chicken in a 9 x 12 pan. Pour mixture over wings, and bake until brown at 275° for 3 hours. Baste every hour.