Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
My boys love chicken wings so I'm always challenged to find new ways of making them. I took my original recipe and made it spicier. These don't last long.... and are always requested by friends and family gatherings. The wings are cooked low and slow and the sauce gives them a kicked up flavor. If you like chicken that falls off the bones, give this one a try.... they won't dissappoint. ;)
- 1 (5 lb) bag chicken wings, and sections
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar (packed)
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup brandy
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon Pickapeppa Sauce
- In saucepan melt butter and mustard; add brown sugar until dissolved. Add soy, brandy, and peppea sauce, stir until warmed thoroughly bring to a quick boil and simmer.
- Place chicken in a 9 x 12 pan. Pour mixture over wings, and bake until brown at 275° for 3 hours. Baste every hour.
Just wanted to make a note that I accidentally posted my pic of a different recipe under this one. The pic I posted is actually for the recipe titled "Martha's Sweet Spicy Wings".
Nice wings! DH was thrilled and very very happy. These were sweet with just a hint of spice. So like you my dear friend! :) DH added more hot sauce to his bc he is insane! lol I thought they were perfect! Thanks for a very nice change from Hot Wings V! Great summer supper! *Made for Bevy Tag*
Yummy! 5 stars all the way! These are fall off the bone goodness. Not too spicy for my boys and they were gobbled up in record time. Made for Beverage Tag.